So… it’s 2016..what the hell. I had just about gotten used to writing 2015 and now I have to get used to a whole other year, or maybe that’s just the tiredness talking? We’ll never know…
I know I’m super late, it’s fairly close to the end of January but whatever I’m going to tell you some of my new years resolutions for 2016. Some are short-term, some are long-term and some may be not be achievable, but at least I can say I’ve tried (hopefully, we’ll see) Also I completely recommend everyone start out the new year with a new notebook because it makes everything better, for Christmas my boyfriend’s sisters got me a gorgeous Game of Thrones one and its just so damn beautiful. I’ll leave links to some of my favourite ones I’ve found down below. Anyway on to the resolutions!
- Blog more! – I love blogging and it makes me sad that my insecurities have stopped me a lot, but I’m the only one who can fix them so hopefully I manage to do it this year.
- Join a gym or exercise class – If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know that I started off last year but saying I was going to start doing “Blogilates” on Youtube, while I did stick with it for the year I decided to also join a gym last October and I loved it, the environment was so much better and I felt more encouraged to work harder, unfortunately the gym I joined just closed down so hopefully I find another one soon.
- Use my new camera- I got a gorgeous Nikon Coolpix L330 for my birthday (last October) and I’m in love with it so I definitely want to use it more this year.
- Try at college – the mental breakdowns at the end of the semester while trying to cram 12 weeks worth of information is just not worth it, doing things bit by bit throughout is definitely the way to go.
- Be happier – Life is generally great and there are so many good things to focus on, so when I’m sad I’m going to try remember them and focus on those.
- Actually keep a memory jar – I know guys! I’m sorry! I know I said I was going to do this last year and I did for a while but then I forgot about it so this year I am determined to keep this one.
- Have more adventures – I want my 20s to be full of adventures and memories with the people I surround myself with so I better get on that.
So they are some of my new years resolutions, more will probably come to be throughout the year but that’s the first draft. What are some of yours? Also check out some of the super cute notebooks I found on Etsy, I’ll include the links for each of them below! xx
Cactus Notebook (€4.72) (Don’t they look like they’re dancing?)
Mary – Kate Savage Notebook (€15.00)